Thursday, March 20, 2014

Back to Blogging... And EXCITING News!

Prior to life with five kids, I had a little more time for blogging, but it has fallen by the wayside, obviously.

I know I had friends who followed our journey, so it's my intention to carve out a little time for blogging each week.

The past year has been full of adjustments for everyone, with normal ups and downs, and our life has settled down quite a bit.  Our kids have gotten to know each other, grown to love each other, and life is good.


For my first post of the year, I have WONDERFUL news to share!  We're going back!!!  We're thrilled to announce that we're bringing Stephie into our family!



Our process is moving quickly right now and we hope, especially because of her age, that each step will continue to go at such a fast pace.  We should have our home study in our hands within the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment