Tuesday, February 14, 2012

And the Winners Are...

I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for your support with our adoption.  I tried to keep up with thanking everyone who donated, and about halfway through my responses, I realized I had been replying to Paypal instead of the donor many, many times.  So, if I missed you, I apologize, and we are truly thankful for your donation!

We raised $3,534 in our Vacation Giveaway, and had a total of 1,157 entries, between donations and friends sharing online!  That is HUGE!!!

We raised $1,090 in our YMCA Giveaway, which includes the matching challenge donation, and had a total of 457 entries!

All entries were logged in order of donation (or share) received, to make sure we had no control over the outcome.  Thanks to www.random.org, a web-based random number generator, I didn't have to write out 1,614 names and put them in a gigantic hat!

So now, for what you've all been waiting for!

The winner of the 6-Night Vacation in Pigeon Forge, TN is... #110


MICHELLE MARBLE!!!


The winner of the One-Year YMCA Membership is... #158

 DAWN MILLS!!!

Congratulations to both winners!!! And again, a 
BIG THANK YOU  
to everyone who gave!  Thank you for your continued prayers, and for making the decision to walk alongside us on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment