Thursday, February 2, 2012

Made to Crave, and a Reminder!

I had the pleasure of doing a Women's Study with several ladies from my church, and because I know several of you are working on those New Year's Resolutions, I thought I'd share these books with you! 


Lysa TerKeurst, the President of Proverbs 31 Ministries, and an adoptive mother, wrote the Made to Crave book and workbook.  She asks you to dig deep and look at whether you are looking to food or to God to satisfy your deepest desires, and points to Scripture that reveals the spiritual battle women have had with food since Eve in the Garden of Eden.  One of my favorite statements from Lysa TerKeurst in this book is that it's not a "How-To" book, it's a "Want To" book.  We've all read the how-to books, we just lacked the "want to" to make it happen!

I have 6 books and 3 workbooks, and they're $10 apiece.  Let me know if you want one or both!

Don't forget about our TWO GIVEAWAYS going on now!  Six nights in a cabin in Pigeon Forge, TN and a One-Year Membership to the Martinsville and Collinsville, VA YMCA!  Both giveaways are running through February 13, with winners being drawn on Valentine's Day!  Use the ChipIn buttons on the sidebar to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment