Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Writing Our Autobiographies... Any Questions?

We made it through the rush of fundraising for our placing agency fees, and now we've moved on to the education requirements and working on our homestudy packet.  All of this means I get to bore you by describing each of the requirements for both!

Or not.  We do have to write autobiographies, so I'll be going back through my life history to detail my childhood, jobs, religious information, and who I am now.  So, while I write this very uninteresting report, I'm taking questions. 

What do you want to know?  About me, about Scott, about our kids, homeschooling, why we chose international special needs adoption, anything!

And please don't forget about our TWO GIVEAWAYS!!!  6 nights in a beautiful 3-bedroom cabin in Pigeon Forge, TN!



OR

a One-Year Membership to the Martinsville and Collinsville, VA YMCAs!  



Just use the ChipIn buttons on the top right of the page!  Both giveaways are running through February 13, with winners being drawn on Valentine's Day! 

So, ask away, share, donate, PRAY FOR US!

No comments:

Post a Comment