Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Morning Update 3.26.12

Recap from last week:

We paid our homestudy fees, and now we're waiting to talk to the social worker to get our first of three visits done ASAP!

All of our Reece's Rainbow "Family Sponsorship Program" (FSP) paperwork ready to send in, just as soon as we get that first appointment scheduled.  This means tax-deductible donations!

The check for my passport cleared the bank, so I'm hoping this means my little book is coming in the mail soon!

We've paid $11,084 since January, and you can see where all of that money has gone, and where the money on the ticker is going next.  $837 is due soon, and we're almost there!

We're hanging on to a BIG announcement, so as soon as I can, I'll post the news!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment