Thursday, January 12, 2012

Are You There, God? It's Me, Chandres

When bad news comes at 1:00 and fantastic news comes at 2:10, and the news is for two completely separate things that have become intertwined, I find myself in my flesh.

After the blow of today's bad news, I was totally expecting the other news I was waiting on to be equally bad.  But it wasn't.  It was the best news we could hope for for!

Which has my feelings so mixed.  I know God's going to show His perfection in the situation, as He always does.  I know that I can't speed up His timing, even though my timing looks better on paper (not that I have His plan on paper to compare mine to).  That would mean that I am in control.  To be at peace, I need to give the control to God.  And it's hard.

I did my human thing, made a couple of phone calls, sent an email.  Impressive, huh?  Alright God, let's see what you can do!  Praying, and asking for prayers to be lifted up for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment