I'm not sure about the rest of you, but with us, this is our typical order of events:
1. Hear God saying "Go!"
2. Ask God "Where?"
3. Get the answer, "Just go" with our metaphorical key in hand.
4. Start trying out different doors to see if they're the right one.
5. Get a bit frustrated at not finding the right one quickly.
6. Think we've found the right door, start walking down the hall and find a dead end.
7. Go back and ask God "Are you sure?"
8. Hear "Yes, go."
9. Try other doors until you find one that opens, get frustrated again.
10. See a door that looks like it just might be the one.
At this point (where we are now), we're looking at that door. We know what we'll find on the other side of the door, if the key will just fit. We're scared to see if the key fits. What if it does? What if it doesn't.
So, here we are, and we need to be covered in prayer. We want to be able to make a confident decision about whether or not to try the key on this door, to see if it opens.