Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cleaning Out My Closet

When you've been fundraising for six months, there are always a few leftovers.  It's kind of driving me nuts to have this stuff just sitting in my closet, instead of being used.  So, here's your chance to help me clean out my fundraising closet! 

I still have three Made to Crave books and one Participant's guide, by Lysa TerKeurst.  If you want just the book, it's $10 shipped.  If you want the book and participant's guide, it's $15 shipped. 





I also have shirts left over from our "Playing Them Home" event, and they are $15 shipped.  Sizes are listed below the photo.  Under the team name reads "This is the victory that has overcome the world: our faith." 1 John 5:4.  It makes me smile every time I see a friend wearing one of the shirts!




Blue Shirts w/ White Wording:
Adult Lg. (1)

White Shirts w/ Blue Wording:
Adult Med. (1)
Adult Lg. (3)
Adult XL (4)

If you're local, I still have walking sticks and canes, made by my father and grandfather, for $20 each. 

 Oh, and don't forget!  We need our grant to grow by $400 to get our match (needs to show $2225)!  A donation of any amount gets you the password to the private page on this blog, which is titled "Beauty" for a reason!  If we sell everything on this list (minus the walking sticks/canes), we'll be halfway to our match!  So, shop shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment